- Meet like-minded audiophiles from online to offline.
- Monetize your Hi-Fi system through sharing listening room.
- Charge as little as $5/hr or as much as you feel justified & accepted by listening demand to your very own system!
- Earn possible credit with brands you own, for loyalty upgrade discount
- When you make new purchase with a brand you auditioned with other members, ask the brand if you can receive rebate for listening fees paid upfront
- Or, simply enjoy Hi-Fi hobby without owning - book listening sessions for small fractional cost of ownership
- Consumer Sign-up is free!
- Make your showroom visible to audiophiles worldwide on our Hi-Fi map
- No longer just waiting for someone to buy to cover your operating cost
- Monetize your showroom by paid entertainment listening session without equipment sales
- Offer your listeners full rebate when they purchase from you later on - so your customers stay loyal and don't pay extra for listening up-front before purchase!
- Monetize your audio consulting skills charged by hours - those new into the hobby needs your knowledge!
- Dealer Sign up for free at pilot phase
- A new tool for your brand's direct sales model to reach out to audiophiles worldwide
- See which of your past customers are actively demonstrating your products in the field
- Offer active past customers loyalty upgrade and turn them to your enthusiastic brand ambassadors
- No longer rely on disappearing brick 'n' mortar stores for new sales
- Offer new product demo event at active market where most auditions already happening
- Offer those who listened at your past customers with full rebate of their listening fees when they purchase with you - so they don't incur extra expenses and grow stickiness to your brands
- Offer 'Expert Guided Listening' sessions with Skype for more productive listening sessions
- Brands Sign up for free at pilot phase
Sign up with email
[Where To Listen™] is a web service built on 'programmed platform'. The general terms of programmed platform below apply also to the use of [Where To Listen™]
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the 'programmed platform' service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from the 'programmed platform' and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Name of the register
User register of the [Where To Listen™] service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, City, Country
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of the community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.